On this short safari discover the ultimate safari destination: Kenya’s incredible Masai Mara National Reserve. Packed with wildlife including the Big Five and numerous bird species, the Masai Mara is also home to the greatest wildlife show on earth, the annual wildebeest migration when over two million wildebeest, zebra and antelope journey from Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park to Kenya’s Masai Mara National Reserve to find greener pastures. You’ll be guided by an English-speaking driver/guide knowledgeable in the flora, fauna, landscape and Kenyan culture. There’s also a chance to experience a magical balloon safari and the Masai culture on a village visit (optional activities).
Nature Excursion Brings you to the world’s best safari destination. When you book with us you get
- Amazing lifetime experience
- Unlimited Safari Mileage
- Experienced Safari Guide
- Quality Service
Day 1: Nairobi to Nakuru.
You will be picked up from airport or from your hotel in Nairobi by your driver/guide, continue drive to lake Nakuru national park, after check-inn the hotel have your lunch. After lunch you will have game viewing to experience the savannah plain of the Nakuru park. Black and white rhino, giraffes, waterbuck, gazelles, zebras buffaloes among others you will see in this park. Other attractions of this park includes Flamingoes, Pelicans and other water birds also are seen along the lake shore. Evening sunset is very enjoyable before drive back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Nakuru to Masai Mara
Start with breakfast at your lodge in lake Nakuru national park, proceed to Masai Mara national reserve for more wildlife viewing experiences. Arrive on time for lunch in Masai Mara national reserve, later you will have an evening game drive in the park for viewings elephants, buffaloes, lions, leopard, impalas, and others. Enjoy the evening sunset over the open savannah plains of Mara then drive back to your camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Mara game drive departure
It is last day of your safari, start with breakfast at your lodge proceed for game drive to searching out for rest of wildlife which are active this morning, continue by driving back to Nairobi, stop at Narok town for culture experience to interact with local people (maasai) to know their traditional way of their lifestyle. thereafter proceed to Nairobi, dropped off at your pointed location and will be end of end of your safari.
- Customized Private Safari jeep 4×4 Toyota land cruiser with full-length photographic open roof and all clients are guaranteed window seats. Or 4×4 Open Land Cruiser or Land Rover if requested.
- All services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver guide.
- Serengeti or Ngorongoro National park entry fees.
- Game drives as per the Itinerary.
- All meals and accommodations during safari. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Bottle of water per day.
- Transfers to and from the Airport.
- Government taxes.
- International flights from home and back
- Optional Maasai Village visit ($50 per vehicle)
- Optional Serengeti Balloon safari $520pp
- All tipping or gratuities (Highly recommended)
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, beverages, etc.