14 DAYS UGANDA GORILLA TRAKKING & MIGRATION ITINERARY
Nature Excursion Brings you to the world’s best safari destination. When you book with us you get
- Amazing lifetime experience
- Unlimited Safari Mileage
- Experienced Safari Guide
- Quality Service
14 DAYS UGANDA, KENYA & TANZANIA.
Gorilla Trekking and Migration Safaris. This kind of Safari is sold during July to October due to Migration targeting in Masai Mara and North Serengeti.
Day1-Arrive Kampala or Entebe
Arrive, meet your driver guide then transfer to hotel for overnight and the following day safari briefing.
Day2-Kampala or Entebe to Bwindi
After breakfast in the morning drive to Bwindi impenetrable, it will take about 7hour drive to Bwindi Impenetrable, accommodation at the Gorilla Valley Lodge.
Full day Gorilla tracking at Bwindi with park rangers. Dinner and overnight at the Gorilla Valley Lodge.
Day4-Bwindi to Queen Elizabeth Park
After breakfast drive to QENP it is about only 3hours to the park, arrive on time for game driver then overnight at the lodge.
This day will have full day game drive at the park then overnight at Lodge.
Day6-QENP to Kampala
Early morning game drive, after breakfast or lunch drive to Kampala for overnight.
Day7-Kampala to Lake Nakuru
Today we will drive from Kampala to Lake Nakuru cross Busia border through Kisumu for lunch, then heading to Nakuru for overnight at the lodge.
Day8-Nakuru to Masai Mara
Morning activities at Nakuru Lake then after lunch drive to Masai mara reserve for overnight at the Lodge.
Morning and evening game drive at mara, overnight at the lodge.
Day10-Mara to North Serengeti
Morning drive to Isebania border, after migration procedure drive to North Serengeti Park with game drive on route at evening, overnight at the tented camp.
This day will have full day game at North Serengeti along Mara River waiting for the crossing, dinner and overnight at tented Camp
Day12-North Serengeti to Central
Early morning after breakfast drive to Central Serengeti for game drive, dinner and overnight at the Lodge.
Day13-Serengeti to Ngorongoro
Early morning after breakfast drive ngorongoro crater via masai village if requested, full day game drive at the crater late evening drive to the lodge for overnight.
Day14-Ngorongoro to Kilimanjaro Airport
After breakfast drive to Kilimanjaro airport, hot lunch in Arusha, thereafter drive to airport to catch flight. END OF SERVICE.
- Customized Private Safari jeep 4×4 Toyota land cruiser with full-length photographic open roof and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver guide.
- All National park entry fees, including Ngorongoro crater fee service.
- Game drives as per the Itinerary.
- All meals and accommodations during safari. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Bottle of water per day.
- Transfers to and from the Airport.
- Government taxes.
- International flights from home and back
- Optional Maasai Village visit ($50 per vehicle)
- Optional Serengeti Balloon safari $520pp
- All tipping or gratuities (Highly recommended)
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, beverages, etc.