12 days Uganda and Kenya Safaris
Nature Excursion Brings you to the world’s best safari destination. When you book with us you get
- Amazing lifetime experience
- Unlimited Safari Mileage
- Experienced Safari Guide
- Quality Service
12 DAYS UGANDA AND KENYA SAFARI ITINERARY.
Arrive Kampala or Entebe for Uganda and Kenya Safari , meet your driver guide then transfer to hotel for overnight and the following day safari briefing.
Kampala to Bwindi After breakfast in the morning drive to bwindi impenetrable, it will take about 7hour drive to bwindi Impenetrable ready for Uganda and Kenya Safari or game drive, accommodation at the camp or Gorilla Valley Lodge.
Bwindi Impenetrable Full day Gorilla tracking at Bwindi with park rangers. Dinner and overnight at the Camp or Gorilla Valley Lodge.
Bwindi to Queen Elizabeth Park After breakfast drive to QENP it is about only 3hours to the park, arrive on time for game driver via Uganda and Kenya Safari , then overnight at the lodge or Camp.
QENP This day will have full day game drive at the park then overnight at Camp or Lodge. enjoy Uganda and Kenya Safari
QENP to Kampala Early morning game drive, after breakfast or lunch drive to Kampala for overnight.
Kampala to Lake Nakuru Today we will drive from Kampala to Lake Nakuru cross Busia border through Kisumu for lunch, then heading to Nakuru for overnight at the camp or lodge.
Nakuru to Masai Mara Morning activities at Nakuru lake then after lunch drive to Masai mara reserve for overnight at the camp or Lodge.
Masai Mara Morning and evening game drive at mara, overnight at the lodge on camp.
Mara to Naivasha Morning drive to Naivasha, arrive on time for lunch, evening activities overnight at the lodge.
Naivasha to Amboseli This day will drive to Amboseli, arrive on time for lunch or drive with packed lunch, have game drive at Amboseli Park, overnight at the lodge or tented camp
Amboseli to Airport Early morning game drive then after lunch (depend on your departure time) drive to Nairobi at JKI for departure
END OF SERVICE.
- Customized Private Safari jeep 4×4 Toyota land cruiser with full-length photographic open roof and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver guide.
- All National park entry fees, including Ngorongoro crater fee service.
- Game drives as per the Itinerary.
- All meals and accommodations during safari. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Bottle of water per day.
- Transfers to and from the Airport.
- Government taxes.
- International flights from home and back
- Optional Maasai Village visit ($50 per vehicle)
- Optional Serengeti Balloon safari $520pp
- All tipping or gratuities (Highly recommended)
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, beverages, etc.